The George Hail Library 2018 Summer Reading Program is beginning on Monday, June 11!
Teens enrolling in the Summer Reading Program will receive a card that grants them one FREE admission (with a paying adult) to each of the following Rhode Island attractions:
- Audubon Environmental Ed. Center (Bristol)
- Casey Farm (Saunderstown)
- John Brown House (Providence)
- Museum of Natural History & Planetarium (Providence)
- Museum of Work & Culture (Woonsocket)
- Providence Children's Museum
- Save the Bay Exploration Ctr. & Aquarium (Newport)
- South County Museum (Narragansett)
- Tomaquag Museum (Exeter)
- Watson Farm (Jamestown)
We have lots of fun events planned for teens aged 12-16. Sign up begins on June 11. Our programs are free to the public, but space is limited. Please call the Children's Room at 401-245-7686 x2 to register. Or, click on the link listed with each event to register online.
Interested in programs for younger siblings? Look here for programs for kids ages 5-12.
For more information about our events for teens, download our flyer.
The statewide Rhode Island Summer Reading Program is supported by the RI Office of Library and Information Services, with funds from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and locally by the Jay Barry Cultural Arts Committee.