- We are pleased to announce the start of Curbside Service Wednesday May 27. To place a request for curbside delivery, please complete the form available here.
- If you had an item to be picked up before March 17, please wait for us to be in touch with you to schedule a time for you to get it.
- Guidelines strongly recommend only staff in the library during Phase One. We are following this recommendation. We are cautiously optimistic this will change soon.
- The book drop is now OPEN. Feel free to return items. They are being quaratined inside the building so give us some time to get them off your record. No fines are being charged on them,
- All items now have a check out date of July 1.
- Fines are not being charged for items overdue while we have been closed.
- Patrons can now place holds with a limit of 10 holds per patron. This is necessary in order not to overwhelm the system.
- We know this has been trying but we are in the process of slowly resuming services in a slow and careful manner, so please be patient a little longer.
George Hail Library staff