Friday and Saturday 10AM-5PM
Saturday Summer Hours: 10am-3pm (July and August)
Travelling East (from Providence)
- From Route 195 East take Exit 7 (Route 114) toward Barrington.
south on Rt 114, through the center of Barrington, bearing left
to continue on Rt 114.
- You will cross two bridges before entering Warren
(with American Tourister on your right after the second one).
- This is
Main Street which takes you into the center of Warren.
- About one mile
on your left is the Library at 530 Main Street. It is a granite
Gothic style building on the southeast corner of Croade
Street and Main Street (across from the Citizens Bank building
and after India
OR for highway travel
- Route 195 East to Massachusetts Exit 2
- Bear RIGHT off the exit onto 136S
- Follow 136S for 2.75 miles
- Turn slight RIGHT onto Market Street (at the
sign for Historic Warren)
- Turn LEFT onto RI-114/MAIN ST. Continue to
follow RI-114/MAIN ST.
Traveling West (from Fall River)
- Merge onto I-195 W toward RT-79/PROVIDENCE
- Take the RT-103 W exit- exit number 4B- toward
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto WILBUR AVE/MA-103. Continue to follow
- Turn LEFT onto RI-114/MAIN ST.